Wednesday, June 6, 2012

New game

So I made it about six months, before I caved and decided to run a fantasy game. Just can't find anyone interested in playing anything but D&D. So I'm currently looking for players for a Pathfinder game I'm going to run. Here's the intro...

The Town of Ryln's Reach has asked you and your companions to investigate the rumors of a snake cult being revived in the ancient Temple of Set, a few hours outside of town. Upon your arrival you were beset by mad cultists and strange monsters. You fought bravely, and were finally ready to destroy the temple, when you found you couldn't move! A soft sinister voice came to you from behind the Altar of Set, "I am so very tired of you meddlesome do-gooders, interfering with my plans." Just then a man walks out from behind the altar. He is of slight build, with black hair, and glowing red eyes. He slowly walks towards you and says, "I believe I will let you know what it is like to be in my position, alone and besieged. He flicks his fingers and the world goes black...
When you regain your vision, you are standing at the mouth of a cave, high up on a mountain side. No town or signs of civilization to be seen. Looking inside the cave you see a skeleton lying on the floor, covered in the tattered remnants of a suit of leather armor. Scratched into the stone wall of the cave just above the skeleton is one word... BANISHED.

No comments:

Post a Comment