Friday, March 23, 2012

Makin' it up as I go along

In the depths of my despair over not being able to fix my printer, I am going to attempt an  idea I had a few weeks ago.
I'm going to use the Pathfinder RPG system (because it is what I'm most familiar with at the moment) and start with some random character generating dice I have. The premise is this... I'll make a bunch of random characters, go find some random or generic maps, and using the kingdom building rules from Jon Brazer Enterprises, I'll set all the characters out into the randomly generated world to establish themselves. With any luck, by the time this all over, I will have created a new game world.
It's a throwback to my Wargaming roots as this will be more of a strategic solo game, than actual role playing. But I haven't been in a mood to run any games lately

No comments:

Post a Comment