Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Traveller Setting

   Oki Doki, There is the setting I discussed here, but I have recently rediscovered an idea I was toying with. A Traveller setting that's a mashup of the TTA (Terran Trade Authority)The Alien universe, and elements of the Privateer video game universe.

OH LOOK A CHICKEN!

   I can't abide the thought of putting demons in the mines in the Bloodrose valley. What monster should go ion there? Think Dummy! Go through the catalog... C'mon think... Nope, nuthin.

OH LOOK A CHICKEN!

   Nuthin... What about the FTL drive loss setting? I really don't want to use a feudal government model, that's just trite. I hate trite. That's an odd word, trite. Trite... just sounds weird...

OH LOOK A CHICKEN!

   Weird... How weird do you want to get with Hell's Symphony? Cthulhu weird? No keep with the Demon/Devil theme, that works for now.

OH LOOK A CHICKEN!

   Wait, what was that on  the podcast? Traveller? Hey, what about that FTL Drive loss setting....

Welcome to my drive home.


Happy Gaming!

1 comment:

  1. FTL drive loss into a Generation ship encounter perhaps? as for the blood rose mines , possible and "oupost" of Githyanki drawn to the area due to the abundance of intelligent undead ??

    ReplyDelete