Friday, February 12, 2016

30 Day D&D challenge. Day 12

Favorite Dungeon Type/Location

   If you've been reading this little exercise, then you know of my fondness for traps. So apply that to the most trap filled environment you can think of. This equals (at least in my mind) to a desert pyramid adventure.
   Imagine an entire complex with multiple pyramids, a sphinx, numerous open air temples. Let your imagination run wild. I have... Here, let me tell you about it....

   Let's start with something I came up with a very long time ago. A 4 pyramid complex  with a Sphinx in the center. There would be underground tunnel complexes between the pyramids and the sphinx. Multiple tombs would line the tunnels. Multiple opportunities for mummies, sandstone golems, carnivorous rampaging scarab beetles. Aaaaand don't forget TRAPS!
   Have I mentioned how much I like traps? OK ok, I'll lay off the trap sermon. Just be sure to pull out every movie, book and graphic novel trap you've ever seen.

  I don't know much else I can tell you. If you're reading this then you might know by now, I'm not a big one for long rambling posts. (unless it's a an opportunity to use as many commas and parentheses as possible) So ,I'll leave you with these meager words and wish you....

Happy Gaming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment