Saturday, February 27, 2016

30 Day D&D challenge. Day 26

Favorite Mundane item
   Caltrops, 10 foot pole, flock of chickens... Folks, I'm going to honest with you. I got nuthin! Nada, Zip, Zilch, Zippo, Goose egg, Bupkis. Everything I could think of has probably been done to undeath. I can't wistfully tell you about olden times where we would use an iron spike to defeat a Tarrasque. But I don't have anything like that.
   All the items in the PHB and subsequent additions and addendums just manage to progress into magic item territory. Sunrods? Seriously? I really wanted to be there for that conversation. IT'S A FUCKIN FLASHLIGHT! Did somebody object to torches on environmental basis? Did somebody's DM get way too realistic? Why?
   Not sure what I'm supposed to talk about, so this is going to be a short post.

Happy Gaming Anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment